Customize Linchpin Mobile to match your corporate design and turn it into your very own intranet app. Get a custom app for your company based on the Linchpin Mobile featureset now - More information at http://seibert.biz/linchpinmobilebranding
Added support for customized apps based on Linchpin Mobile. Discover the new possibilities today by downloading the customized //SEIBERT/MEDIA app from the AppStore.
When liking / unliking a post or reply in detail view (e.g., news, microblog) the action now also is being recognized when returning to the stream overview.
Fixed an issue with not showing microposts that were created via Linchpin Mobile.
We fixed some error messages that were displayed at the wrong times. Error messages should now fit the actual error way better
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) require Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 1.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Enterprise News Bundle' version 1.6.2 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Custom User Profile' version 2.3 or later.
- No labels