This update of Linchpin Mobile is all about Confluence DataCenter. And saved for later pages. And DataCenter. And performance improvements. And DataCenter. And bugfixes.
Linchpin Mobile is now ready for Confluence DataCenter. You can even connect your DataCenter instance to the Linchpin Mobile Gateway in case your DataCenter is running behind your company's firewall.
View and access your saved for later Confluence pages from within Linchpin Mobile.
You're not evaluating Linchpin Mobile any more and want to get rid of the Demo login button? No problem - you can now disable it in the app settings (for your device).
- Linchpin Mobile is now launching even faster. On some devices up to twice as fast. On others... quite - but it's the thought that counts, isn't it?
As you might have noticed, mentions were a bit broken with the latest version. We fixed that and they now should be working again like nothing ever happened.
In the detail view for some Microblog posts you had to play hide and seek with the three dot menu icon - but no more.
Page views with Linchpin Mobile now update your recently visited pages.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) require Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 1.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Enterprise News Bundle' version 1.6.2 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Custom User Profile' version 2.3 or later.
- No labels