This version of Linchpin Mobile introduces Emoticon support, a way to hide selected content from displaying in Linchpin Mobile and improved support for cloned Confluence instances.
Confluence emoticons now are being displayed correctly all over the app.
New 'Hide-for-Mobile' macro that prevents selected content from being displayed within Linchpin Mobile.
- Added improved support for cloning Confluence instances (e.g., when setting up a test instance by cloning the production system) when using the Linchpin Mobile Gateway.
- Removed additional line breaks when displaying Confluence emoticons.
- Fixed an error that prevented the 'Write new Post' button in the microblog from being displayed after changing the topic configuration.
- If a user has not yet added favorite contacts Linchpin Mobile will now display a hint instead of just blank space.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) require Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 1.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Enterprise News Bundle' version 1.6.2 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Custom User Profile' version 2.3 or later.
- No labels