This release improves stability, adds compatibility with Confluence 6.7 and fixes some bugs in the backend.
- Linchpin Mobile now works way better with proxy configurations.
- Linchpin Mobile is now compatible with Confluence 6.7.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Confluence app from shutting down unused threads.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Confluence app from establishing a connection with an on-site Linchpin Mobile Gateway installation.
- Fixed an issue with Confluence's integrated XML export when backing up an instance.
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) require Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 1.0.0 or later.
Please note that full functionality can only be guaranteed if you use the most recent version of both components named above.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Enterprise News Bundle' version 1.6.2 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Custom User Profile' version 2.3 or later.
- No labels