With this release we introduce an all-new design for Linchpin Mobile. It is now easier and more intuitive than ever to access your company news on a mobile device, get in contact with your colleagues via your team's microblog and search your Confluence for the information you need.
All-new design for Linchpin Mobile
- Added an indicator for a newspost's space
- Improved search for the company directory
- Improved search for Confluence content
- Improved user interface for generating login QR-codes from a user's profile
- Added support for the Linchpin Mobile on-Site Gateway
- Fixed several display bugs in the administration panel
- Fixed an issue that caused profile pictures to display too large within the microblog
- Fixed an issue with the app's header bar on iOS 10
- Mentions now link to a user's profile instead of personal space
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) require Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Enterprise News Bundle' version 1.6.2 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Custom User Profile' version 2.3 or later.
- No labels