Important information regarding the use of Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence
- If you use some kind of user directory (OpenLDAP, ActiveDirectory), make sure you use "Read only, with local groups" or "Read/Write" in the Permission Settings. If set to "Read only" the Space Privacy Plugin can't work properly for now.
- Groups that are created with the Space Privacy - Extranet for Confluence Plugin should not be deleted.
- Users have to be indicated once, if you want to assign them to an extranet space
- When deleting Extranet users, the linked Confluence user remains, but is set inactive.
- Not all macros are supported by the Space Privacy Plugin -> List of currently supported macros
- Some function are disabled by Space Privacy Plugin -> List of disabled functions
If you first use Space Privacy with an evaluation key and then want to register a full licence key from marketplace, you will have to deactivate the plugin and activate it again to make sure that the plugin works correctly.
- If the creation or conversion does not work, you may check if every user directory is available. The Space Privacy Plugin uses a Confluence mechanism, which requires a valid connection to all user directories. As a workaround you may disable the broken user directory temporarily.
- If you use your Confluence instance as Extranet and Intranet, internal users may not see each other when working in visibility configuration "Global and Space Administrators and Extranet User Managers". This is a known issue and will be fixed in later releases, but there's a workaround for now. See Internal users should see each other in restricted mode
Compatibility with Confluence
Installation & Licensing
Workaround: Internal users should see each other in restricted mode
- No labels