Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Access all your Systems directly from your Confluence
Categorize your Apps and Websites on one page
Users collect their own apps which are relevant for them
All your favourite apps, just a single click away
In your daily work you’ll probably need a multitude of apps: project management, time tracking, code repositories or websites of any kind. With Linchpin Launchpad all your external apps are just a single click away.
Categorize apps to quickly find the one you need
In many organizations there are dozens (or hundreds) of apps that are relevant for Confluence users in day to day work. Don’t waste time searching for the one you need! Divide them up into practical categories.
Make work easy with recommended apps
Some apps are more important than others. That’s why the Linchpin Launchpad comes with a built in recommendation feature for relevant apps. You can also set apps as mandatory.
- Access any web-based application directly from within Confluence.
- Select and display the applications that are relevant for your users.
- Use the intuitive selection dialog for apps with real-time updating to select/deselect applications.
- Define as many applications as you want, and group them into categories in the add-on administration.
- Upload icons for each application.
- Define recommended applications for users. For example: links to timesheets, email, and their project management system.
- In combination with the Linchpin Intranet Suite: define apps for different user groups based on their profile data, such as location, language, department, etc.
- Use Linchpin Theme to style your Confluence easily in your Corporate Design. You will get also a useful sidebar for your apps.
Get more features with the Linchpin Intranet Suite
With the you unlock the extensible features of your Linchpin Launchpad. Personalize apps easily for different groups of users.
- Recommend apps for example SAP HCM to employees in HR, or social media channels to marketing employees
- You can also define mandatory apps, to promote the use of tools like time tracking tools or surveys throughout your company
- Make apps visible for different users
This page was last edited on 09/22/2020.