Linchpin Events 2.0 (formerly EasyEvents RSVP) takes event management within Confluence to a whole new level. You can now create, explore, and manage events with the all-new central event hub, the live preview presents event organizers with an accurate representation of how the event will look like once it has been published, and the heavily improved workflow for embedding and managing events within Confluence pages makes it even easier and more fun to use.
Get a clear overview of events
Create, explore and manage all events within the central event hub and even check them on the go - with Linchpin Mobile.
Create single event pages
Access all of the information about your event from anywhere in Confluence with the new single event view.
See a live preview of events
While you create or edit an event, you can now see a live preview of your input or changes to check how your event will look like after creating and editing it.
What's new in Linchpin Events 2.0?
- Central event hub to create, explore, and manage all events.
- Live preview of how the event macro will appear when you create and edit events.
- Events are now independent of Confluence pages giving you more freedom and options to create, embed and link events.
- When embedding an event into a Confluence page you no longer embed the actual event but only a reference. This means you can integrate the same event into multiple pages without any trouble.
- The new event popup shows all event-related information, wherever you are in Confluence and without having to leave your current workspace.
There's a feature missing in the list that would increase the product's value for your company? Let us know about it - simply visit our feedback board for Linchpin Events and create a feature request, vote for existing posts, or discuss your ideas with other customers
Bugfixes and improvements
- When copying a Confluence page you now only copy an event reference - not the whole event. This prevents any errors that may occur while copying and also when you work with event duplicates.
Known issues / Soon-to-come features
Since for Linchpin Events 2.0 we almost completely rebuilt EasyEvents RSVP from scratch there are some little flaws / some features still missing that will be fixed / added in a soon-to-come release. These include the following:
- When there's no valid license found for Linchpin Events it might not be possible to access any event-related content.
- Pressing the 'Escape' key while creating a new event from within an event macro embedded in a Confluence page closes the macro browser.
- Accessing event details from the event calendar macro opens up a new browser window.
- Some improvements to-come when entering event date and time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Linchpin Events 2.0
Got any questions or need help?
If you have any questions on the product or facing issues please don't hesitate to get in contact. Simply create a Jira task via our service desk over at http://seibert.biz/help or start a chat right from this page by clicking the bubble on the bottom right.