1. In order to reduce the number of issue types, issue types have been renamed. Please update your Filters and the Configurations of the Custom Epic Panel manually.
- All Enablers have been renamed to "Enabler"
- All Objectives have been renamed to "Objective"
- All Impediments have been renamed to "Impediment"
- "Epic (Portfolio)" renamed to "Portfolio Epic"
- "Capability (Solution)" renamed to "Capability"
2. To see Team PI / ART PI or Solution PI Objectives in Agile Hive Reports, they must be linked to a planned issue using the "Is Objective of" link
- All new Large Solution Report with the following widgets: Staff Members, PI Statistics, PI Overview, Solution PI Objectives and Risks
- Large Solution Report PI Dropdown: PIs are now selected over time periods
- Future PIs can now be selected in all reports
- Renamed several Agile Hive Schemes to be more identifiable (this change only affects new installations)
- The workflows and boards have been adapted to SAFe
- Performance: Agile Hive supports Hives with a lot of projects with much better performance now
- Performance: Agile Hive reports are loaded much faster if there are many issues in the PI
- The fields "Actual Business Value" and "Plan Business Value" are now select fields (this change only affects new installations)
- Adjustments on the description of Agile Hive custom fields (this change only affects new installations)
- Empty Agile Hive Report widgets are now displaying informative messages
- Improvement, Impediment and Objective screens have been adjusted to display only useful fields (this change only affects new installations)
- Automatically created boards for Agile Hive projects are now initially visible to all users
- Updating Agile Hive caused the creation of duplicated Issue Types
- ART-Reports support Microsoft Edge now
- Agile Hive WSJF & Risk custom fields can now be displayed in correctly in Confluence