Custom Epic Panel
The "Custom Epic Panel" feature enables the use of all issue types in the Epic Panel including the Epic functionality.
Among other things, Jira administrators determines which issues should be displayed for which agile boards (Scrum / Kanban). Thanks to the identical Epic functionality, Jira users can follow their usual work routine and do not need any instruction.
- Independent of the board filter, adapt the issues to be displayed in the Epic Panel based on a JQL.
- The issues to be displayed can therefore be of different issue types.
- Configure which JQLs should apply to which agile boards.
- Define which link type and the link direction should be set automatically as soon as an issue is dragged from the backlog view to an issue in the Epic Panel.
- Decide whether issues can belong to several issues in the Epic Panel.
- The title of the Epic Panel as well as other entries can be adapted per Agile Board according to your wishes.
Administration → Manage apps → Custom Epic Panel → Configuration